How You Can Participate
The West Central Florida Group, Inc. was founded in 2001 to provide a regional Amateur Radio communications system for all licensed Amateur Radio operators to use. This vital communications network has also provided communications support for the National Weather Service SKYWARN program, the Salvation Army, the American Red Cross and other disaster relief agencies in times of need.
The West Central Florida Group, Inc., a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, relies on your financial support to continue the operation of the NI4CE Repeater Network, the NI4CE APRS Weather Stations and other infrastructure and programs. There are several ways you can contribute:
- Contributing Members are licensed Amateur Radio operator (any class) who make an annual contribution of $25 and are afforded voting privileges and other benefits as determined by the Board of Directors.
- Lifetime Members are licensed Amateur Radio operators (any class) who make a one-time contribution of $100. Lifetime Members are eligible for election to the Board of Directors. Lifetime Membership must be maintained by voting at the Annual Membership Meeting at least once in the preceding three years.
- Corporate Sponsorship provides a means for our corporate partners to assist us with our communications support for a number of non-profit organizations, particularly during disasters and other emergencies Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how your company can be a Corporate Sponsor.
- Corporate Matching Grants are offered by some companies to their employees as part of their Corporate Giving programs. The West Central Florida Group, Inc’s 501(c)3 IRS status is recognized by many Corporate Giving programs.
- Estate Gifting enables you to provide a lasting and living remembrance of your loved one. Please contact email@example.com for more information on how you can provide your tax-free gift to the West Central Florida Group, Inc.
Enhance your Amateur Radio experience now. Just click on one of the buttons below to make your tax-deductible contribution via PayPal. The West Central Florida Group, Inc. also accepts checks and money orders which can be mailed to:
11931 92nd Way North
Largo, FL 33773-4321
or use PayPal
|Specify single donation amount or recurring monthly donation|
OUR CORPORATION ID NUMBER IS 65-1061382. OUR CHARITABLE REGISTRATION NUMBER IS CH 16854.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE OF FLORIDA.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION CAN BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES AT www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com
The West Central Florida Group, Inc. wishes to acknowledge and thank the following organizations and individuals for their Platinum ($1000.00+) support: